CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
We offer a range of online and face-to-face anatomy workshops. We provide courses for healthcare professionals, fitness professionals, students and the public.
For those interested in anatomical body painting, please select a face-to-face option.
Bespoke options are available for businesses or other providers.
Next workshop: Summer 2021
Anatomy of the limbs (with body painting)
Audience: A workshop for those wishing to build their knowledge of anatomy. This workshop suits fitness professionals interested in form and function.
Aim: The workshop introduces the anatomy of the upper and lower limbs (musculoskeletal). Participants will use anatomical body painting to learn surface anatomy and explore the muscles of the body.
At the end of this course participants will:
1. Understand the gross anatomy of the upper limb.
2. Understand the gross anatomy of the lower limb.
3. Gain practical experience of using anatomical body painting as a method for learning anatomy.
4. Develop surface anatomy knowledge using anatomical body painting.
5. Consider common musculoskeletal injuries related to the upper and lower limbs.
CPD: 5 hours